I am the oldest of 4 children(2 sisters and a brother). I was born in St. Louis where my dad was in medical school and my mom was a nurse! Dad was in the Navy for several years so we moved around a lot, but the cumulative time of my life has been spent in Missouri. In 2008 I married my best friend from college and now we are going strong on our sixth year of marriage and have two of the sweetest little girls ever!
From a very young age I've been fascinated by cameras of all sorts and their ability to play back moments in time, to tell stories, and to let us see things we've never seen before. This interest grew into a passion for creating amazing products for my clients. I work hard to find new fresh perspectives and try to push the envelope!
By the time I was 16 I had flown around the world and lived and spent time in Alaska, Australia, Kenya, Peru and Chile. My travels at that young age gave me a love and appreciation for other people and cultures. I loved living like the people in the places I visited and the fun interactions that come when cultures collide!
To produce work that will exceed my client's expectations. To give them something they can be proud of and make them think "WOW!" this is awesome.
Things I like
- My Family
- Apple Computers
- Sony Cameras
What I've Achieved
- B.S. From Missouri State University in Mass Media Production.
- 3 years studying and practicing photography.
- A great marriage of 6 years and counting.
- 2 Years front end development at Hallmark Cards.
- 3 years and counting at Garmin doing everything media related from audio, video, interactive, animations, photography, and graphic design.